- The life of the mind and the life of faith are uniquely related to each other.
- Everyone is welcome – people of all faiths, spiritualities, and personal journeys.
- Every person is treated with dignity; respecting the uniqueness of individuals, communities, and cultures.
- Community building requires hospitality, courage, and compassion.
- Heart, soul, and mind connect us all.
CAIRO (AP) – Just before dawn, Dalal Abdel-Qader paces the streets of Cairo, beating a drum and calling out to her neighbors…
Check out this piece by Reverend Paul Brandeis Raushenbush on LGBTQ pride and Religious Freedom here !
Check out more videos like this one on their YouTube Channel !
Read here the full story on the Pizmon group’s visit to Chile.
In search of more awesome OUC content? Check out our new YouTube page here!
Each year, the Pizmon a capella group visits a different country to promote Judaism, tolerance, diversity and peace through their music. This year, they visited Chile.
Please join us in celebrating their work and check out the full story here!
Every year, members of the Columbia University community gather for our Baccalaureate Service to celebrate the completion of each undergraduate’s academic career.
If you didn’t get a chance to attend this beautiful and moving ceremony you can watch the full service here!